Sunday, April 15, 2012

Reflecting...

As I  finalize my thoughts on my Livebinder,  I am thinking about reflecting...did I do enough...how much is enough....did I grow...am I a Master Teacher now????  

I do believe I reflected as I looked over my Livebinder.  Many reflections.....of assignments given, happenings in my classroom, education today, happenings of each others, in our communities.  We all were constantly reflecting on D2l. 

What is reflecting....is there one type of reflecting???....or is it a personal journey of each of ours....and the route...ours to choose....

2 comments:

  1. You most certainly are growing. I believe we all have. I like your choice of flowers growing in the background of your blog. It has been nice knowing you and reflecting with you along this journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouraging comment Karen! It has been so nice to get to know you too. :) We all really did have an awesome journey together didn't we?! :)

      Delete